Revised: January 12, 2021
- Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: We collect your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Geolocation data: We collect information about your general location.
- Internet or other electronic activity: We collect your IP address, browser and device type and browsing history, including information about how you navigate within our website and which elements of our website you use the most.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Communication Purposes: We use your contact information to communicate with you, respond to your requests for information or documents, and send you our website notifications.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your internet activity and browsing history and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the website: We use your contact information, and internet activity and browsing history to improve our website or help us diagnose and resolve technical or other problems with the website.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, to protect the website, our Company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact information directly from you.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and section below.
- Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We use Adobe Analytics on the website to analyze how users use the website. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Adobe Analytics, visit https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.
- Managing Your Information Preferences
Our website and the Internet are not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing passwords.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
- Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.